About Us

My photo
We are currently a waiting family on our journey to becoming parents. This blog was started in hopes of keeping all our friends and family up to date on all things adoption. It has become that as well as a place for me to share our feelings and/or frustrations and a way for us to let off some steam every once in a while! Thank you all for your love and support!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One more thing.....

So, I forgot to add this part to my earlier post.  I understand that this may embarrass him a little, but I am so proud of my brother and so happy for his support that I have to write this.  My youngest brother Christopher sent me a text yesterday to ask me a few questions about our adoption process.  He needed to know when we started looking for an agency.  He is doing a speech for one of his classes about how adoption is a better choice than abortion.  When I read his text, I couldn't have been prouder.  What a big topic to get up and talk about.  He has become such an amazingly loving and supportive young man.  Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that he is so grown up.  I can remember trying to teach him to say my name like it was yesterday.  Or, taking him to the movies and sitting in the very front row because that is what my little "stud" wanted!  I am just so happy to have his support and thankful that he is out there standing up and talking about what he believes in.  Not only that but he is out there spreading the word about adoption and his favorite waiting family.....