About Us

My photo
We are currently a waiting family on our journey to becoming parents. This blog was started in hopes of keeping all our friends and family up to date on all things adoption. It has become that as well as a place for me to share our feelings and/or frustrations and a way for us to let off some steam every once in a while! Thank you all for your love and support!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is Here!!!!

Spring is here and I love it!  The weather is amazing and it is great to have the windows and doors open!  The dog is enjoying it too! She is loving going for walks and of course playing fetch until she is so exhausted that she can hardly stand up!
Along with spring came our adorable new nephew Parker David Roth!  He is absolutely adorable!  I will add a picture as soon as  I know how. lol  We were able to go and visit with family and meet the new addition the day he went home from the hospital.  It was a great day, hanging out with all 4 nieces and nephews!  They are growing so fast.  Next weekend we are celebrating our nieces 2nd birthday!  So we will have another amazing day spending time with our family!  We can't wait till they are all coming down here to visit our child!
Today, I was able to go visit a friend and meet her new little bundle of  joy!  Cute little Bryce!!  He was born just a two days before our nephew, Parker.  Mr. Bryce was a bit early, so he is a little guy!  He and his mommy are doing great!  I got my hair done and held the baby!  Great day!
Meeting these little guys gets me really excited about being a mom!  I can't wait till we are matched with our child!
Hope everyone is enjoying the first day of spring!